ページ

2011-11-20

Chinese

 I went a Chinese restaurant with my family today. The restaurant is the most favorite in my family, where we have usually various Chinese foods.

This time I had more than usual because we went there in five, my family with grand mother and father.

This picture is "reba-nira," made of some lever and nira. which is very delicious.

The best!

Next, it is "tang-tang-men".
A lot of sesames are used.

It is so good!
 This is Chinese fried rice with eggsshrimps.
There are big shrimps on it, it is delicious and I love it.
 Then this is "ebi-chiri." made of many shrimps and chili source.
It is a little hot but I love it.^^
Lastly, this picture is "Chinese sea food yaki-soba." As you can see, it has a lot of sea foods and vegetables.
It makes me full up and happy^^




I love Chinese!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿